Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I need energy

Well, my body does anyways.  I've been so drained of energy lately I haven't done anything I've needed to do :/ And its hard to be completely environmentally conscious(sp?) when you can't barely think straight at all. :( Its disappointing.

I did try one thing yesterday though.  I read about gray water so yesterday while I was at work, every time I washed my hands I saved the water and used that water to refill the tank on the toilet whenever I used it.  I saved several gallons of water! Yay!  Its a little harder to do that at my apartment because not only are the sinks too small to really fit buckets in them but I have a heavy shelf on top of my toilet so I can't take the top off :/

My worm farm is almost ready to go but I'm having trouble tracking down worms.  Every store near me that carries worms are out of them :/

RANDOM FACTS:
Around the world 1 million plastic bags are used every 60 seconds

In America 2.5 million plastic bottles are used in an hour :(

Invest in a reusable water bottle and switch to cloth sacks instead of using plastic bags at the grocery store

No comments: