Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yay for new beginnings!

I'm starting this blog in hopes to continue on the path of green living.  I've always been a tree hugger at heart but got lost along the way but I'm finding my way home! And hopefully this blog will help me stay on that path!  Cable has been a big help with getting me back in the saddle again :P I just got cable for the first time in over 8 years (well, basically, I got cable for the first time since I moved out of my parents house).  And now we have awesome channels like the Green Channel, the Science Channel, and all The Discovery Channel.  I think its amazing that we have the Green Channel allowing all the wonderful environmental information reaching the general public that before hand may have never been exposed to.  One show that has become a favorite is "Stuff Happens" starring Bill Nye <3 Another inspiration has been Sustainable dave!  (you can check him out at sustainabledave.org)  So here's to Green living! :)

1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Here's to Green Living indeed! Good luck with your new blog, I look forward to reading more in the future!